Dr. Fabio Orozco MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Marlton, NJ

May 15th, 2017
He put prosthetic for total knee replacement in me crooked and looses flapping. The knee cap was not centered and the prosthetic was loose inside not connected. It caused bone, muscle & ligament damage. Another orthopedic had to do a revisit surgery. Orozco got an attitude saying he was not God and refused to acknowledge what he had done. I was in pain for two years. I complained to Rothman institute about his care and how arrogant and nasty he got with me. He got mad with me because Rothman called him about my care and complaint. Orozco got belligerent with me. Rothman did assist me and assigned me to another Rothman Doctor who did a revisit surgery to correct the bad job that Orozco did. Orozco only showed me showed me one view of my knee. which appeared to show the knee was straight. I have a copy of the x-rays in my possession of the views taken by the new orthopedic doctor before the re-visit surgery was done which showed all of the mistakes or the crooked and loose placement of the prosthetic. I now have steel rod in my knee from the damage he caused. STAY AWAY FROM FABIO. My experience with him is terrible. I suffered in pain for two years after the surgery he did going back and forth to him telling him I was in pain. His physician assistant discharged me at the end of the year after the surgery saying "I had the potential to be pain free."

April 26th, 2017
Right Hip Replacement
I had a total replacement of my right hip. I had been having discomfort and problems getting around for a few years previous but all the doctors that I went to all misdiagnosed my problem and blamed it entirely on my spinal problems. I do have spinal issues but was also suffering with hip pain to the point of becoming unable to function at everyday tasks. I could no longer walk without a walker, then I could no longer drive because I couldn’t stand the pain of getting in, out of , or operating an auto. Every doctor that I saw would just put me on more pain meds. Another year had passed along with many appointments with new doctors. Then I saw another doctor for my back problem and he was able to help that to some degree but recommended me to see a doctor in the Rothman group about my hip. By then I had gained weight in part due to my sedentary life style. The doctor that was recommended would not see me for that reason. I was told by the office staff that Dr. Orozco was a bit more lenient on weight so I continued to lose weight enough to see him. When I did get to see him he looked at my x-rays and had seen that I had done therapy along with injections. He was sure that a total replacement was the only option left. When I saw Dr. Orozco I immediately knew he was different. He was concerned about alleviating the pain and to help you get your life back. He spoke to me in a way that you would speak to a family member or friend. He told me what he could do and how it would be done. He showed compassion and caring along with professionalism. My appointment was made. I went in on a Friday and was on my way home on Saturday afternoon. I am now at 1 ½ years with the new hip. I can enjoy life again. I can drive my car, mow grass, go to the grocery store and take a walk on a nice day. When I think of the other doctor refusing to see me and how well that worked out. I believe that I couldn’t have been in better hands than with Dr. Orozco and I am so happy that it turned out that way. He is truly a great doctor and I would highly recommend him.

January 27th, 2017
Hip Replacement
I was going to have me replacement done by a very well respected doctor in the area, but he could not accomadate me with thedate I wanted to have the surgery performed. I called Dr. Orazco's office, set up an appointment, met with him, and he fit me into his very hectic schedule. From the first time me met, to day of surgery, and to a checkup(2 weeks later), I have never been so impressed with anyone in the medical profession, as I have been with Dr. Orazco. He masterfully replaced my right hip, and the pain I experienced, from the day of the surgery until now(3 weeks exactly), has been very minute(managed with only a couple of Tylenol a day). Though still a little sore around the area of surgery, I have begun to feel like my life was given back to me. I can function in ways, physically, that I was not able to do for so long. Dr. Orazco is as good as it gets. He cares, he understands your pain, and he sincerely concerns himself with your anxieties and apprehensions of having surgery. the Fab, in his first name, is just that- Fabulous. Thanks, Doc.

January 23rd, 2017
Bilateral knee replacement 4 years ago. Back to gym in 4 weeks, back to work in 6 weeks. Completely back to normal, great outcome. Can do every activity I did before the pain started. Awesome bedside manner. Referred many, all with positive outcomes.

December 7th, 2016

March 4th, 2016
changed my life.

July 17th, 2015
Utmost satisfaction
Having been born with a hip defect over 50 years ago and a 4 inch limp, I thought I would be forced to suffer the rest of my life with pain and suffering. That was until the lord answered my prayers and sent us an angel in the form of Doctor Orozco. When I walked into his office, me and my husband were greeted with a smile and a hug. He told me "Mrs. Williams, don't worry, I'll treat you like my own sister. You are going to be OK. Simply, we were made to feel like family. With the grace of God guiding Dr. Orozco's hand, I am currently with out a limp for the first time in my life and pain free since my surgery. On a final note, we want to say a big thank you to the caring support staff at the Rothman Institute. They were always there for us to explain all the procedures and explaining to us as what to expect. Thank you and blessings to all.

January 2nd, 2015
very professional Dr and staff I had a hip replacement

March 24th, 2014
Complete hip replacement
Had a complete hip replacement 5 years ago at age 53.I didn't experience any pain at all since day one. After awhile you forget that you even had hip surgery.Dr Orozco explained that he can do the surgery, in my case anyway without even touching the nerve.Outside of the normal muscle weakness that anybody with a joint replacement gets for a few weeks after surgery the rehap period was a breeze.I`m a letter carrier who walks a route,works out at the gym and will dance up a storm on a given weekend.My advice is to look up Dr Orozco and don't lose your quality young years by waiting to long.Why suffer with pain and stiffness if you don`t have to.

December 19th, 2013
My New Left Hip
The friendliness of Rothman Institute, along with the extreme competence of my surgeon, Fabio Orazco, has brought me to a new "lease in my life"! - with mobility in my walk with my new left hip replacement . Dr Orazco is personable, assuring and enthusiastic! Makes you feel good! He has my highest recommendations! From the initial visit with Dr. Orazco through the end with my office visit yesterday, I was relaxed and felt great about the whole experience! A great team!

July 24th, 2012
Double Knee Replacements
I'm estatic that Dr. Orozco replaced my two arthritic knee's and my pain prior to surgery is 90-95% less. My complaint is that all he does is perform the surgery and you will never see him again. He spent all of five minutes to confirm I needed them replaced, saw him for an instant prior to surgery because he wanted to make sure I wanted both done at the same time, and I never saw him again. He has a wonderful PA, Jason, who visited me everyday in the hospital and for all of my folow up visits. Call me crazy, but I believe a physician should also visit their patient, especially after major surgery.