Dr. Fabio Orozco MD Patient Reviews

March 4th, 2016
changed my life.

July 17th, 2015
Utmost satisfaction
Having been born with a hip defect over 50 years ago and a 4 inch limp, I thought I would be forced to suffer the rest of my life with pain and suffering. That was until the lord answered my prayers and sent us an angel in the form of Doctor Orozco. When I walked into his office, me and my husband were greeted with a smile and a hug. He told me "Mrs. Williams, don't worry, I'll treat you like my own sister. You are going to be OK. Simply, we were made to feel like family. With the grace of God guiding Dr. Orozco's hand, I am currently with out a limp for the first time in my life and pain free since my surgery. On a final note, we want to say a big thank you to the caring support staff at the Rothman Institute. They were always there for us to explain all the procedures and explaining to us as what to expect. Thank you and blessings to all.

January 2nd, 2015
very professional Dr and staff I had a hip replacement

March 24th, 2014
Complete hip replacement
Had a complete hip replacement 5 years ago at age 53.I didn't experience any pain at all since day one. After awhile you forget that you even had hip surgery.Dr Orozco explained that he can do the surgery, in my case anyway without even touching the nerve.Outside of the normal muscle weakness that anybody with a joint replacement gets for a few weeks after surgery the rehap period was a breeze.I`m a letter carrier who walks a route,works out at the gym and will dance up a storm on a given weekend.My advice is to look up Dr Orozco and don't lose your quality young years by waiting to long.Why suffer with pain and stiffness if you don`t have to.

December 19th, 2013
My New Left Hip
The friendliness of Rothman Institute, along with the extreme competence of my surgeon, Fabio Orazco, has brought me to a new "lease in my life"! - with mobility in my walk with my new left hip replacement . Dr Orazco is personable, assuring and enthusiastic! Makes you feel good! He has my highest recommendations! From the initial visit with Dr. Orazco through the end with my office visit yesterday, I was relaxed and felt great about the whole experience! A great team!

July 24th, 2012
Double Knee Replacements
I'm estatic that Dr. Orozco replaced my two arthritic knee's and my pain prior to surgery is 90-95% less. My complaint is that all he does is perform the surgery and you will never see him again. He spent all of five minutes to confirm I needed them replaced, saw him for an instant prior to surgery because he wanted to make sure I wanted both done at the same time, and I never saw him again. He has a wonderful PA, Jason, who visited me everyday in the hospital and for all of my folow up visits. Call me crazy, but I believe a physician should also visit their patient, especially after major surgery.

June 5th, 2011
2men down
My husband & son both suffered injuries after taking the term "Spring Break" literally.The injuries took place out of state & therefore they needed immediate attention upon returning home. Both Doctor & the Rothman staff were more than accomodating. My husband required major surgery & is still recovering, my son had a clean break & gets his cast off tomorrow. We would never choose another orthopedic & would recommend him & the Rothman Institute.

March 3rd, 2011
Hip Rivision
I went to Dr. Orozco after suffering for 3 years with a hip that made my one leg over one inch shorter then the other and now I am now longer waddling. Also i was able to throw out all of my shoes with one inch lifts on the right foot and all the othe lifts that I had to use. He was able to solve my problem and now three weeks later I have been given back my life and I am walking with a cane (not for long that is for sure) and no back pain or chiropractors every month. Thanks to Dr. Orozco :)

August 20th, 2010
Can't thank him enough
After watching my mom suffer for years with her other ortho. dr. telling her there was nothing wrong with her I scheduled an appt with Dr. Orozco. Best decision ever made. Professional, compassionate a true breath of fresh air. He took one look at her xrays and knew what was wrong and what to do about it. After her surg. he came and spoke with me all I could do was give him a big hug. I can't thank him enough.