Dr Fabio Orozco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Fabio Orozco?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2017

So happy!

Very happy with the care and outcome with my knee replacement. Superior care here at Rothman. Will never go elsewhere as long as i live in South Jersey.

August 10th, 2017

Fabulous Doctor

Based on a friend's surgery I decided to have a knee evaluation with Dr. Orozco. That day I signed up for surgery. He explained everything, asked if I or my husband had any questions and overall gave me immense confidence in his outstanding ability and the surgical outcome. Dr. Orozco has one of the best "bedside manners" and makes you feel that you are a very important patient. At yesterday's visit he again demonstratred that he is such a caring doctor, and has not let his ability and talent distant himself from his patients.

July 27th, 2017

Want Dr.Orozco to marry my daughter

Dr Orozco is the greatest

June 23rd, 2017

Knee replacement on both knees

Outstanding work, wonderful personality and I would do it all over again. He is an outstanding surgeon.

June 20th, 2017

best dr ever

dr orazco is the finest dr i have ever encountered he really cares about you as a person and patient

May 15th, 2017

He put prosthetic for total knee replacement in me crooked and looses flapping. The knee cap was not centered and the prosthetic was loose inside not connected. It caused bone, muscle & ligament damage. Another orthopedic had to do a revisit surgery. Orozco got an attitude saying he was not God and refused to acknowledge what he had done. I was in pain for two years. I complained to Rothman institute about his care and how arrogant and nasty he got with me. He got mad with me because Rothman called him about my care and complaint. Orozco got belligerent with me. Rothman did assist me and assigned me to another Rothman Doctor who did a revisit surgery to correct the bad job that Orozco did. Orozco only showed me showed me one view of my knee. which appeared to show the knee was straight. I have a copy of the x-rays in my possession of the views taken by the new orthopedic doctor before the re-visit surgery was done which showed all of the mistakes or the crooked and loose placement of the prosthetic. I now have steel rod in my knee from the damage he caused. STAY AWAY FROM FABIO. My experience with him is terrible. I suffered in pain for two years after the surgery he did going back and forth to him telling him I was in pain. His physician assistant discharged me at the end of the year after the surgery saying "I had the potential to be pain free."

April 26th, 2017

Right Hip Replacement

I had a total replacement of my right hip. I had been having discomfort and problems getting around for a few years previous but all the doctors that I went to all misdiagnosed my problem and blamed it entirely on my spinal problems. I do have spinal issues but was also suffering with hip pain to the point of becoming unable to function at everyday tasks. I could no longer walk without a walker, then I could no longer drive because I couldn’t stand the pain of getting in, out of , or operating an auto. Every doctor that I saw would just put me on more pain meds. Another year had passed along with many appointments with new doctors. Then I saw another doctor for my back problem and he was able to help that to some degree but recommended me to see a doctor in the Rothman group about my hip. By then I had gained weight in part due to my sedentary life style. The doctor that was recommended would not see me for that reason. I was told by the office staff that Dr. Orozco was a bit more lenient on weight so I continued to lose weight enough to see him. When I did get to see him he looked at my x-rays and had seen that I had done therapy along with injections. He was sure that a total replacement was the only option left. When I saw Dr. Orozco I immediately knew he was different. He was concerned about alleviating the pain and to help you get your life back. He spoke to me in a way that you would speak to a family member or friend. He told me what he could do and how it would be done. He showed compassion and caring along with professionalism. My appointment was made. I went in on a Friday and was on my way home on Saturday afternoon. I am now at 1 ½ years with the new hip. I can enjoy life again. I can drive my car, mow grass, go to the grocery store and take a walk on a nice day. When I think of the other doctor refusing to see me and how well that worked out. I believe that I couldn’t have been in better hands than with Dr. Orozco and I am so happy that it turned out that way. He is truly a great doctor and I would highly recommend him.

February 13th, 2017

Walking Again

January 28th, 2017

Hip Replacement

I was going to have me replacement done by a very well respected doctor in the area, but he could not accomadate me with thedate I wanted to have the surgery performed. I called Dr. Orazco's office, set up an appointment, met with him, and he fit me into his very hectic schedule. From the first time me met, to day of surgery, and to a checkup(2 weeks later), I have never been so impressed with anyone in the medical profession, as I have been with Dr. Orazco. He masterfully replaced my right hip, and the pain I experienced, from the day of the surgery until now(3 weeks exactly), has been very minute(managed with only a couple of Tylenol a day). Though still a little sore around the area of surgery, I have begun to feel like my life was given back to me. I can function in ways, physically, that I was not able to do for so long. Dr. Orazco is as good as it gets. He cares, he understands your pain, and he sincerely concerns himself with your anxieties and apprehensions of having surgery. the Fab, in his first name, is just that- Fabulous. Thanks, Doc.

January 24th, 2017

Bilateral knee replacement 4 years ago. Back to gym in 4 weeks, back to work in 6 weeks. Completely back to normal, great outcome. Can do every activity I did before the pain started. Awesome bedside manner. Referred many, all with positive outcomes.

December 7th, 2016