A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fabio Tobon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobon
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobon graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fabio Tobon MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fabio Tobon practice?
- Dr. Fabio Tobon has 1 office location.
Dr. Fabio Tobon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.