A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fabio Tobon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tobon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobon graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fabio Tobon MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fabio Tobon practice?
- Dr. Fabio Tobon has 1 office location.
Dr. Fabio Tobon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.