A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fabiola Cobarrubias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fabiola Cobarrubias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobarrubias graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Cobarrubias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fabiola Cobarrubias MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fabiola Cobarrubias practice?
- Dr. Fabiola Cobarrubias has 1 office location.
Dr. Fabiola Cobarrubias practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.