A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fabriccio Letellier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fabriccio Letellier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fabriccio Letellier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Letellier graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Letellier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fabriccio Melanio Letellier MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fabriccio M. Letellier practice?
- Dr. Fabriccio Letellier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fabriccio Letellier practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Palmetto Bay, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.