A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fabrizio Di Noto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fabrizio Di Noto is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fabrizio Di Noto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Noto graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Palermo.
Dr. Di Noto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Di Noto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fabrizio Di Noto practice?
Dr. Fabrizio Di Noto practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Hospitalist near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Troy Internists, Troy Family Physicians, and Troy Hospitalists.