A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fardad Mobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fardad Mobin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fardad Mobin, FAAN, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobin graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Mobin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fardad Mobin FAAN and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fardad Mobin practice?
- Dr. Fardad Mobin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fardad Mobin practices Neurological Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.