Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

3.0

Oct 24th, 2014

he is doing it for the money

saved my life show details saved my life
Nov 30th, 2012

i am a patient of dr mobin saw him in his torrance office his staff was great and friendly he explained everything very well. i had the surgery within 2 weeks it has been 4 weeks since the surgery and my neck feels great.. thx doctor mobin :)

Outrageous!! show details Outrageous!!
May 18th, 2012

After waiting 2.5 hrs in a waiting area that reminded me of a fast food joint, I was finally seen by dr. Mobin. He had my MRI on a disk in his computer, yet when referring to which disks were bulging, he referred to the completely wrong disks! Not even addressing the one that was torn! The whole environment was the absolute definition of unprofessional ism!! I wouldn't even refer my worst eneny's dog to this guy! His website for this particular location, anyways, is completely false. I cannot emphasize enough how unprofessional this place is...I got the impression that since I wasn't 'workers comp' case I was very low priority.. God bless anyone who lets this guy so much as clip their toenails

CHILDISH TANTRUM!!!! show details CHILDISH TANTRUM!!!!
by Disgusted on Oct 18th, 2011

Dr. M raced into the exam room, and it was apparent he knew nothing about my case. He had not reviewed even WHY I was in the office, and asked me questions that were already in the chart. I asked why he was 90 MINUTES late, and he mumbled something, looked embarrassed, and said he was not going to see me, walked out of the exam room and slammed the door. In his culture, they will leave, to save face when they know they have been shamed. But this UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR is CHILDISH and equivalent to throwing a TANTRUM. Really, Dr. M??? Doesn't your behavior embarrass you more--it certainly doesn't make your staff respect you more.

The Best Neurologist show details The Best Neurologist
Jun 28th, 2011

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Mobin and he is a true genius and professional in his field. Also, he has been blessed with a gift which very few people will ever experience. I have recommended him to all our family and friends.

HES SOOO AWESOME!!!! show details HES SOOO AWESOME!!!!
by Ryan Delijani on Dec 10th, 2009

Excellent doctor. Best of the Best.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Cet Alias on Nov 9th, 2009

Dr. Mobin performed an 8 hour surgery on my spine due to an emergency. He was very detailed when describing the surgery, and performed a minor miracle on my back. I'm walking today thanks to him.