Learn more about Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad practice?
- Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad has 12 office locations.
Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Roseville Internists, Roseville Critical Care Practitioners, and Roseville Pulmonologists.