A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi-Jean Jean Saad MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fadi-Jean J. Saad practice?
- Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad has 7 office locations.
Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Roseville Internists, Roseville Critical Care Practitioners, and Roseville Pulmonologists.