A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad practice?
- Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad has 12 office locations.
Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Roseville Internists, Roseville Critical Care Practitioners, and Roseville Pulmonologists.