Learn more about Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Saad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fadi-Jean J. Saad practice?
Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Radiation Oncology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Roseville Internists, Roseville Pulmonologists, Roseville Critical Care Practitioners, Roseville Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Roseville Oncologists.