A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Haddad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Haddad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Haddad MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fadi Haddad practice?
- Dr. Fadi Haddad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Haddad practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glasgow, KY and La Mesa, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Infectious Disease Doctors.