Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fadi Haddad
Dr. Fadi Haddad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Mesa, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Haddad is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center. Dr. Haddad has received 1 award. He speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Fadi Haddad has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fadi Haddad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Mesa, CA.
Dr. Robert Brenner
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
La Mesa, CA 0 mi36
Dr. Hassan Kafri
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
La Mesa, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Barzan Mohedin
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
La Mesa, CA 0 mi32