A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Abou-Issa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Abou-Issa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Abou-Issa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abou-Issa graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abou-Issa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Abou-Issa MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fadi Abou-Issa practice?
- Dr. Fadi Abou-Issa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Abou-Issa practices Internal Medicine near Houma, LA.
See Houma Internists.