A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Abu Shahin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Abu Shahin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Abu Shahin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gyn Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abu Shahin graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Abu Shahin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Abu Shahin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi Abu Shahin practice?
- Dr. Fadi Abu Shahin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Abu Shahin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.