Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 29th, 2016

Thank You Doctor, Abu Shahin, And Staff For Everything. Excellent Every One There. Thank You Again. Sue Ann Nick

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Anne M A on Feb 1st, 2015

Dr. /bu Shahin performed my hysterectomy. He is highly intelligent, professional and sympathetic and spent a good deal of time discussing my condition and all options. After the operation I feel wonderful, no problems whatsoever. His office staff is also excellent. I recommend him highly.

Creepy show details Creepy
Jan 7th, 2015

The thing that creeped me out was how his hands roamed, and his creepy smile. I cannot bear it.

Jan 3rd, 2014

Dr Abu Shahin became my surgeon/oncologist under emergency circumstances, He is compassionate, calm, straightforward and was very thorough from our initial contact to diagnosis, surgery and post op care for cancer. I am fortunate to be under his care for follow up. He knows his stuff!

Oct 4th, 2010

I was extremely pleased with the experience I had between office visits and surgery with Dr. Abu Shahin, MD. He treated me for pre-cancerous cells in my cervix. I was very confidented with his knowledge and understanding of women's gyn oncology and would strongly recommend him to anyone with female cancer concerns.