Dr. Fadi Abu Shahin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fadi Abu Shahin?

July 25th, 2017

Awesome

Dr. Abu Shahin was amazing. He knows his stuff. He is always with a smile. The staff was great as well.

April 30th, 2017

Dr Abu Shahin spent a great deal of time discussing my options, even drawing pictures, and answered all my questions. The staff was also excellent and Bert efficient. My surgical outcome was excellent. I had almost no pain and I have healed well. He is a kind and compassionate doctor..... so rare these days. Thank you for taking such good care of me!!

February 1st, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. /bu Shahin performed my hysterectomy. He is highly intelligent, professional and sympathetic and spent a good deal of time discussing my condition and all options. After the operation I feel wonderful, no problems whatsoever. His office staff is also excellent. I recommend him highly.

January 7th, 2015

Creepy

The thing that creeped me out was how his hands roamed, and his creepy smile. I cannot bear it.

January 3rd, 2014

Dr Abu Shahin became my surgeon/oncologist under emergency circumstances, He is compassionate, calm, straightforward and was very thorough from our initial contact to diagnosis, surgery and post op care for cancer. I am fortunate to be under his care for follow up. He knows his stuff!

October 4th, 2010

I was extremely pleased with the experience I had between office visits and surgery with Dr. Abu Shahin, MD. He treated me for pre-cancerous cells in my cervix. I was very confidented with his knowledge and understanding of women's gyn oncology and would strongly recommend him to anyone with female cancer concerns.

September 28th, 2017