A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Abuhmaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Abuhmaid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Abuhmaid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuhmaid graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Abuhmaid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Musa Abuhmaid MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi M. Abuhmaid practice?
- Dr. Fadi Abuhmaid has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Abuhmaid practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Nephrologists.