Dr. Fadi Al-Khayer MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Storrs Mansfield, CT

4.7

August 22nd, 2016
Compassionate, competent, conscientious
Dr AlKhayer is very smart, up to date, makes you feel he REALLY cares. He follows up with every test result right away! I have never had a doctor like him before!

November 12th, 2015
The best out there
Dr. Al-Khayer is the best in the business. Very caring, takes time, never rushes you out, listens and explains and most important UNDERSTANDS

August 13th, 2015
The best Endocrinologist ever
Dr. Al-Khayer is the best Endocrinologist I have been to since being a child. I have been T1 diabetic for 47 years and until about 13 years ago had not found an Endocrinologist that I trusted and felt at ease with. Well that changed and I will go to no one else. Dr. Al-Khayer is very educated in diabetes and up to date on so much. He has allowed me to live a healthy with a disease such as this. He is willing to listen to my concerns, give suggestions and explains everything. He allows me to send in my test results and will then call to discuss what changes I need to make. He is very caring and a genuinely nice person. My family has said they know he is good as 1) I am doing so well and 2) I have not missed an appointment or changed (I went to one once who was so rude I never went back). The good news is that he is so good I have referred so many people to him, and the bad news is that I referred so many people to him and he is very busy (but I can always get time when needed) It is nice to know that there are such educated and caring doctors in CT. Thank you Dr. A for being the best endocrinologist in CT :-) I am honored to be your patient.

June 19th, 2012
Best Endo in CT
Dr Al-Khayer is the most up to date and knowledgeable doctor in the field of endocronology. He knows what is going on in the field and helps you be t ...

March 31st, 2010
Dr. Al-Khayer is ectremely pleasant and easy to talk with. He is very thorough in collecting data for a diagnosis and spends time talking to you.

February 15th, 2010
Dr. Al-Khayer is the best way to stay healthy if you have diabetes. He is carin and so full of knowledge. He is there to help you through insurance and to help you be as healthy as you can be. He will give you the time you need and you never feel rushed or like you are just another number. Only downfall is he is so busy - but it is still easy to get appointments. We need to clone him and have him help more people with diabetes and we would see a huge difference in the lives of the patients.

August 2nd, 2009
Dr. Al-Khayer is the best doctor in Eastern Connecticut. I have been a patient for two years and he has helped me keep my diabetes under control. He told me that this disease is not my fault and that it will be "our" treatment. He listens to the needs of the patient and he is always attentive. He does not over medicate and checks blood work extensively. I am sad that he is leaving the Vernon area but will follow him to his new practice in Mansfield. His leaving was a great loss for ECHN. Excellent doctor!

July 29th, 2009
The best doctor ever!
Dr. Al-Khayer is by far the best doctor I have ever had. He takes plenty of time with you and makes sure you understand everything you need to know about your medical situation. He is compassionate and kind, he had to break the news to me that I had cancer. He is leaving Vernon and I am following him to his new practice. I would not want any other Endocrinologist to take care of me. His nurse Chris is a true gem. I can't say enough about how good he is and the quality of his care!

June 26th, 2009
the top Dr. in Vernon, ct. Vernon needs more Dr. like Dr. Al-Khayer that know what they are doing and not just talking momey from people to meet their qutoas.From one who now goes out of Vernon to get a good Dr.

May 24th, 2009
Not patient-friendly
Dr. Al-Khayer is a friendly enough person, but over a 5 yr period he cancelled 4 appts on me on the day of the appointment. It usually took 8-10 weeks to reschedule. Yet, there were never patients in the office when I came to my appts. He cancelled my final appt (the day after his office confirmed it) on the morning of the appt. This shows arrogance and unconcern for patients.

May 19th, 2009
Dr. Al Khayer is a very caring, attentive physcian.

March 31st, 2009
Favorite Doctor
My husband has been a patient of Dr. Al-Khayer for over 5 years - we've been through many moves, and now he is leaving his practice. We love him - he has changed my husband's outlook. Dr. Al-Khayer has always remained positive, and was a great our greatest supporter. He is so personal and gets to know his patients - even calling us at home to give us bloodwork results. He is simply the best!