A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Alameddine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Alameddine, Cardiologist, Coronary and Peripheral Angioplasty, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Alameddine, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alameddine graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Alameddine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi M Alameddine MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi M. Alameddine practice?
- Dr. Fadi Alameddine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Alameddine practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cypress, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.