A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Alameddine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Alameddine, Cardiologist, Coronary and Peripheral Angioplasty, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alameddine
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alameddine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Alameddine, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alameddine graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Alameddine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Houston Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi M Alameddine MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi M. Alameddine practice?
- Dr. Fadi Alameddine has 1 office location.
Dr. Fadi Alameddine practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Internists and Cypress Cardiologists.