A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Alfayoumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Alfayoumi, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alfayoumi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Alfayoumi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfayoumi graduated from Mu'Tah University, Karak. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alfayoumi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Solara Hospital Harlingen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Mah'D Alfayoumi MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi M. Alfayoumi practice?
- Dr. Fadi Alfayoumi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Alfayoumi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Brownsville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX.
See Brownsville Cardiologists.