A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Alfayoumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Alfayoumi, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alfayoumi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Alfayoumi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Alfayoumi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfayoumi graduated from Mu'Tah University, Karak. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alfayoumi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Solara Hospital Harlingen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Mah'D Alfayoumi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi M. Alfayoumi practice?
- Dr. Fadi Alfayoumi has 1 office location.
Dr. Fadi Alfayoumi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Cardiologists.