Dr. Fadi Alhatem Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Fadi Alhatem?

Posted on June 1st, 2017

As a Veteran continuing my care after active duty, I was very satisfied with my pain treatment I revived from Dr.Alhatem. Was was very understanding and listened to the issues and concerns I had. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

He is arrogant and very uncaring.

Posted on August 4th, 2012

dr. alhatem completely dismissed everything I had to say about my condition. He also refused to believe my physical therapist. He completely relies on imaging to diagnose back problems. If he can't see it on an MRI it doesn't exist and he refuses to entertain the possibility that he may be missing something despite evidence showing a more serious problem than he can see. I would never go back to this doctor again.

Posted on July 10th, 2017