A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Alqaisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Alqaisi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alqaisi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Alqaisi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alqaisi graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alqaisi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Alqaisi MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi Alqaisi practice?
- Dr. Fadi Alqaisi has 1 office location.
Dr. Fadi Alqaisi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Richland, WA.
See Richland Internists and Richland Cardiologists.