Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fadi Alqaisi
Dr. Fadi Alqaisi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hermiston, OR, with another office in Richland, WA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Alqaisi is affiliated with Kennewick General Hospital and Kadlec Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Fadi Alqaisi has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Fadi Alqaisi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermiston, OR.
Dr. Saad Tabbara
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Hermiston, OR 0 mi16
Dr. Rangaswamy Chintapatla
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Hermiston, OR 0 mi14
Dr. Iyad Jamali
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Hermiston, OR 0 mi23