Dr. Fadi Bacha Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Fadi Bacha?

Not recommended

Posted on July 16th, 2017

Bacha took care of my mother at Select hospital. I would not recommend him or his partner "Dr Y" to my worst enmies. All about money and nothing but poor care.

Posted on June 10th, 2017

secretary posts fake positive reviews which all sound like her alone, the negative ones are actually accurate. My experience was that of being ripped off with fake Botox for substandard care.

Great physician!

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Very knowledgable an friendly physician!

bad news

Posted on December 30th, 2013

My father was assigned to Dr Bacha and his partner at Select Hospital two months ago. Story short we barely seen Dr Bacha as most of the interaction was the nurse who rounded for him. If he comes then his visits rarely lasted more than 2-5 minutes and I never was able to see him or talk to him to explain dad's condition. His partner was not much better as well. I got the bills last week from his billing company and the charges were outrageous and did not reflect the time he spent with my dad. This is not good care rather rip off...

Very good

Posted on September 19th, 2013

My husband is taken care of by Dr. Bacha he is always kind and considerate. He actually saved his life and we cannot say how much we appreciate this doctor. He is more like going to a friend instead of a physican.

Excellent experience

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Dr. Bacha was friendly and interactive. He treated the open wound above my eyebrow efficiently and effectively and applied 3 stitches. The stitches were removed 5 days later and there is no evidence of the injury - no one can even tell that I had an injury. I was very pleased with my experience. Thank you.

missed diagnosis

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Nothing but bad experience...My mother was admitted to the continuing care hospital under this physician and his partner care. They dumped her out with Pneumonia and never bothered to investigate her symptoms before discharging her. She rebounced back into other hospital few days later to discover that she was discharged with ongoing pneumonia?

Horrible experience

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

He told my husband to stop taking an antibiotic due to adverse side effects; however, he did not offer a new prescription to treat his symptoms. These were symptoms of an infection that had not resolved. His solution was for my husband to go untreated until he could see a primary care doctor. No appointments were available with any physician covered by our health insurance for about a month. Despite these factors, Dr. Bacha refused to see him for re-evaluation.

Posted on May 4th, 2010

I have seen this physician for my veins...After charging me a huge bill he caused my veins to be inflammed and I ended up on antibiotics for long time...Bad experience..

Posted on March 14th, 2017