A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. FADI BAIDOUN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. FADI BAIDOUN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. FADI BAIDOUN, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. BAIDOUN graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. BAIDOUN has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BAIDOUN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. FADI BAIDOUN practice?
Dr. FADI BAIDOUN practices Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Belleville, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.