A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Bejjani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Bejjani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Bejjani, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bejjani graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bejjani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Millburn Surgical Center, Millburn
- Gregory Surgical Center, Jersey City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Joseph Bejjani MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fadi J. Bejjani practice?
- Dr. Fadi Bejjani has 1 office location.
Dr. Fadi Bejjani practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Roseland, NJ.
See Roseland Physiatrists and Roseland Pain Management Doctors.