A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Braiteh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Braiteh, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Braiteh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Medical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Braiteh graduated from St. Joseph University-Faculty of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Braiteh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Braiteh MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fadi Braiteh practice?
- Dr. Fadi Braiteh has 1 office location.
Dr. Fadi Braiteh practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Oncologists.