Expert, compassionate and speaks patients language show details Expert, compassionate and speaks patients language
Jul 10th, 2012

Not only smart and knowledgebale, which I beleive he is, since this what all othe rphysicians think of him to be one of the best trained, and up-to-date researcher; but speaks a language my wife and myself could understand. More importantly, i felt "safe and in secure hands". It is hard to trust a doctor these days, but I am fortunate to have my wife's case in his hands. He was sent from heaven.

Knowledgeable and concerned show details Knowledgeable and concerned
Jan 11th, 2012

His not only concern about the patients, his also concern about the family. He does good research to each patients,sHe send sample of my blood at the lab to see how much medicine my body can take..Cause he said it depends of The body weight. After 5 years of being a cancer patient , I never thought Dr.Fadi Breiteh is the one who I feel like I'm going to get a break from medicine. Today is my 3rd treatment..I felt like I'm going to get better...or break from medicine for a while..

The Best Doctor !! show details The Best Doctor !!
by Pacient from Houston on Feb 27th, 2010

He is great, he knows what he is doing, I trust him, The Best Doctor Ever, best experience.