Dr. Fadi Bsat MD Patient Reviews

• Maternal and Fetal Medicine Springfield, MA

February 24th, 2012
purely in it to milk your insurance
Doctor Bsat made me wait in an examination room for over 70 minutes for a scheduled appointment. No staff member notified me of any delays. I could not wait any longer and left, notifying the nurse of my departure. Later I discovered that my health insurance company was billed for an office visit. I wrote a letter to the doctor explaning the situation, no response. When I called him, he was very arrogant and told me that I deserved to be billed for waisting his time. What about my time???
Doctor's Response

This is NOT a patient. This comment is fraudulent and entered by a competitor provider. No such insurance company bill can be produced. All calls to my office are logged and there is no such call or patient. Please delete this fraudulent entry.

February 9th, 2012
Nothing but senseless waiting
I requested the first appointment of the day, thinking I would be seen quickly. I was ready to go 15 minutes before my appointment, but was not taken to a room until 55 min after my appointment. Then I waited another 30 minutes for the doctor. The doctor ordered a bunch of labs which he said he would call me with the results of on Wednesday (this was Friday) On Thursday I called him. He was out. He called me back on Monday and had to ask me if he had run a pregnancy test in the office because he had forgotten to write any notes on the subject and the meds he had given me would be "bad for a pregnancy". Also, he still has NO CLUE what is wrong with me.
Doctor's Response

This is NOT a patient. This comment is fraudulent and entered by a competitor provider. No patient was ever made to wait for me this much. I do not do pregnancy tests in my office so this is a lie. All calls to my office are logged and there is no such call or patient. Please delete this fraudulent entry.

January 9th, 2012
WONDERFUL DOCTOR
Dr. Bsat is a knowledgeable and wonderful doctor. Look for him at Baystate Medical Center if you have a problem with your pregnancy.

November 3rd, 2011
OUTSTANDING!
Outstanding experience. I have a high risk pregnancy and the consultation was very professional and informative

September 28th, 2011
SIMPLY THE BEST!!
Dr. Bsat is a wonderful doctor, caring, knowledgeable and patient. After spending more than an hour explaining what was going on with my pregnancy, I asked him to explain it again to my parents who came from out-of-state the next day and he did it again and helped us understand our choices. Absolutely the best!!!

September 28th, 2011
THE BEST!
Absolutely the best! I had a complicated pregnancy and Dr. Bsat with his team made me and my family feel so well cared for.

September 13th, 2011
terrible bedside manners
He has a horrible attitude. Very rude to his patients. Why get into medicine or deal with people if you hate it so much? I don't get it. I paid out of pocket $280 for about 2 minutes of his time. I wouldn't have minded so much if he had ANY bedside manner. I just decided to forget the $ & run after my 2 minutes w/him. I'd never go back to him, he's very rude & there's a million other doctors out there that have people skills.
Doctor's Response

This is NOT a patient. This comment is fraudulent and entered by a competitor provider. Please delete this fraudulent entry.

August 26th, 2011
WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN!
Dr. Bsat is knowledgeable, caring, and simply a great doctor. He helped my family with our twins.

August 1st, 2011
Worst doctor I ever went to
Worst doctor I ever went to. I had a problem in early pregnancy and he suggested surgery 2 minutes into the conversation (he performed no exam and did not have any results of blood work yet.)Never called me with results of bloodwork at all. I went elsewhere for 2nd & 3rd opinions & learned there were nonsurgical options for me. I finally got a NEW doctor. Dont waste your time with Dr. Bsat!
Doctor's Response

This is NOT a patient. This comment is fraudulent and entered by a competitor provider. All patient discussions are documented in writing and there has been never such a discussion. All calls to my office are logged and there is no such call or patient. Please delete this fraudulent entry.

July 22nd, 2011
EXCELLENT CARE!
Dr. Bsat is a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor, particularly when you have a complicated pregnancy. Thank you so much!!!

July 22nd, 2011
ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!
Amazing doctor and staff. If you have a high risk pregnancy, look him up at Baystate Medical Center.

June 20th, 2011
WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN!
Dr. Bsat is a wonderful caregiver, specially when you have a complicated pregnancy.