A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Chaaban is Excellent. Dr. Chaaban has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Chaaban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaaban graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chaaban has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chaaban accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Chaaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fadi N. Chaaban practice?
Dr. Fadi Chaaban practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Belleville Internists, Belleville Cardiologists, and Belleville Nuclear Medicine Physicians.