Learn more about Dr. Fadi Chaaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Chaaban is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaaban
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chaaban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Chaaban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaaban graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chaaban has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Nemer Chaaban MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fadi N. Chaaban practice?
- Dr. Fadi Chaaban has 10 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Chaaban practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Nutley, NJ and Union, NJ.
See Belleville Internists and Belleville Cardiologists.