A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Chaaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Chaaban is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Chaaban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaaban graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chaaban has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Chaaban MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fadi Chaaban practice?
- Dr. Fadi Chaaban has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Chaaban practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Belleville Internists and Belleville Cardiologists.