A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Chaaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Chaaban is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaaban
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chaaban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Chaaban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaaban graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chaaban has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Nemer Chaaban MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fadi N. Chaaban practice?
- Dr. Fadi Chaaban has 10 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Chaaban practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Nutley, NJ and Union, NJ.
See Belleville Internists and Belleville Cardiologists.