Dr. Fadi Chahin MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Beverly Hills, CA

4.7

January 10th, 2017
Excellent experience and amazing results - Dr. Chahin is a life-saver.
Dr. Chahin has been my plastic surgeon since I was diagnosed with breast cancer several years ago and had to have reconstructive surgery. He was one of two doctors I had been referred to, and I was so relieved to meet with him after a dispiriting meeting with the other doctor. Dr. Chahin took the time to truly listen to me, explain my choices, and help me make the best decisions about my reconstruction. It was one of the first times I felt safe during that scary first month after being diagnosed. Dr. Chahin goes above and beyond what I expected from a plastic surgeon. Because of radiation, my reconstruction was tricky, and I wasn't sure I would ever look normal again. But Dr. Chahin is a perfectionist in exactly the way you want your plastic surgeon to be a perfectionist. My health was always the first concern, but he made sure that the surgeries left me looking good. Dr. Chahin is also a true artist, my new breasts are natural looking and lovely. If anything, I look better than I did before. It was an incredible gift to have found such a talented and compassionate plastic surgeon when I did. Dr. Chahin is also a funny, warm person and has an amazing assistant, Jen, who will get back to you practically before you finish leaving a message -- going to the office is actually a pleasure. As a side note, I've been to the hospital several times over the past few years and the nurses there all love Dr. Chahin. They use him for their cosmetic surgery, and they look great! If you want or need cosmetic plastic surgery, visit Dr. Chahin and his amazing staff. You'll be in excellent hands.

January 4th, 2017
A physician and an artist
Dr. Chahin is not only exceptionally skilled as a plastic surgeon, he is also an artist. He understood immediately what needed to be done to improve on my appearance and explained it to me in a way that I could understand him. He's a great doctor and a wonderful caring human being.

December 23rd, 2016
Gifted Plastic Surgeon
If you want an amazing result from plastic surgery, go to Doctor Fadi Chahin!!!--written by a 66 year old African- American woman!!!

July 26th, 2016
I had to get a skin graft on my thumb after cutting myself. The doctor and staff were very nice and completely supportive in every way. My thumb looks amazing after the procedure. Amazing people through and through. They have restored my faith in doctors being there to help others.

June 11th, 2016
This has been a very positive experience, although a very challenging surgery.....Dr. Chahin is an expert in every sense and made it a very beautiful ending!!!

June 8th, 2016
Best Doctor
Dr. Chahin is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met, after interviewing several doctors I chose Dr. Chahin to do my cosmetic surgical procedure, the results are beautiful, and I highly recommend him!

May 23rd, 2016
I Highly Recommend Dr. Chahin
6 full-term pregnancies left trauma to my abdomen that my general surgeon recommended I have repaired with a tummy tuck. I had considered a tummy tuck prior to the recommendation and was excited to move forward with the procedure. In preparation, I interviewed multiple plastic surgeons. Dr. Chahin was referred to me multiple times, including by a dear family friend and also by my general surgeon for his brilliancy in the operating room. As nervous as I was each time I had a consultation with a new surgeon, Dr. Chahin very quickly put me at ease. He is kind and compassionate by nature, took a good 45 minutes to patiently present the procedure and strategies he would use to tailor the abdominoplasty to my particular situation, and so very kindly answered all of my many questions. He was gentle and treated my body with care from that very first visit. I new after our first visit that I undoubtedly wanted him to perform the procedure. His reputation for brilliant and creative work made me feel assured in his competency as a surgeon, and his bedside manner further sealed the deal. And I am STILL so glad I chose him. The morning of the procedure, Dr. Chahin took as much time as we wanted to speak with my husband and me about any other last minute jitters we had and to go over everything with us again. He, again, was so patient and compassionate in his manner towards us and in his responses. We both grew to respect him on a personal level as well as a professional level. The procedure went just as he had told us it would. Abdominoplasty recovery is quite intense, but Dr. Chahin had outlined clearly what to expect, and that was SO helpful going through it. And my results have been totally amazing. I am so happy with my abdomen! He told me he would restore my stomach to the way it was when I was 18, and I’m not sure if it even looked this good then – minus my happy face scar. My scar looks like a pen line, it is that thin. He used glue to seal it all up on the outside, so my scar really is quite minimal. That was all very impressive, but the brilliancy came out in my belly button. I don’t know what he did, I just know that it looks normal! He was able to use my original belly button and somehow made this natural indentation leading to it like you would see on someone who has had no belly trauma. And somehow there are no visible stitches. I really can’t believe it. My stomach is flat, it even concaves in a bit. I hadn’t seen the bottom of my ribs in years, and he found them! I really am so pleased with the results. Dr. Chahin is just an amazing doctor on so many levels. I am so very grateful that I found him and that he was willing to work on me. I highly recommend him to my closest friends and family. In addition, I must also comment on one of his employees, Jen. I think she must be his office manager. She is also fantastic! I called many times before the surgery with questions and she was always so helpful. And since the procedure, if I had a question or concern, she was always very available and I think in a pinch, knows enough to do the surgeries herself! She has had a knowledgeable answer to every one of my questions. I like not having to bother the doctor who I know is busy, and she never made me feel like she didn’t have time for me. That really made me feel confident to move forward through this whole thing – I was not doing it alone. I have also grown to love her. I am so grateful for, first and foremost, the competency of Dr. Chahin and his team, but I am also so grateful for the emotional support they have been to me. Thank you, Dr. Chahin!!!

February 9th, 2016
SIMPLY NO ONE BETTER!
There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Dr. Chahin is! I went to him after a very bad reconstruction experience after a double mastectomy and he immediately put me at ease! His caring personality and unmatched attention to detail and perfection makes him a hero in my book. He gave me back my sense of feeling complete! I cannot recommend him enough. He truly is amazing in my book! Thank you, Dr. Chahin for rescuing me! You're the BEST!

January 30th, 2016
The Best Hands Down!!!
In 5 words, THIS GUY CHANGED MY LIFE. If you want to read further, be my guest. Dr Chahin and his staff made my journey to a more esthetically pleasing me a reality in such a seamless and comfortable manner, that if I read this review composed by someone other than myself, i would find it unreliable or exaggerated, but it happened to me. From the moment we met at the consultation visit, I knew I had the right guy. He was recommended to me by a surgeon friend of mine and I couldn't be happier. He LISTENS, he LEARNS, and he CARES about you like you've been friends for 20 years. He is meticulous in his preparation and planning, but still has a reassuring and calming bedside manner. I was more nervous before my routine knee surgery than the full upper and lower abdominal lipo and the results were 100 times what I expected. I remember waiting for his anesthesiologist and thinking to myself, "man, i'm not in the least bit apprehensive, like I'm about to get a haircut" and that was because of the pre-op visit with Dr. Chahin. He is confident, yet polite and humble, a very rare combination in this field. He has the perfect blend of surgical talent and artistic ability and vision. His staff are just like him, efficient yet caring, calling to prepare me before and to check up on me afterwards. They make you feel totally at ease and his surgical team operates like a swiss watch. On game day, from pre-op to dismissal, the whole operation was a well orchestrated symphony, almost as impressive as the results themselves. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Chahin and his staff and would not only recommend, but urge others to meet with him if they are considering plastic surgery. Hands down the best healthcare provider I have ever met. Period

January 28th, 2016
Mastectomies don't have to be ugly with Dr Chahin
Dr Chahin and staff helped me through a very difficult time and I am forever grateful. They basically made my bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction feel like I was having just another boob job. I was afraid of what I would look like after all was done, but I real liked the results. I can honestly say that my breasts look just as good if not better than what I had before. Thank you Dr Chahin!

December 9th, 2015
I couldn't be more happy with my breast reduction!

August 5th, 2015
I felt comfortable, infomed and respected every time I visited. Both Dr. Chahin and his office staff are truly great!