A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Dagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Dagher, Transplant Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Dagher, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagher graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dagher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Youssef Dagher MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fadi Y. Dagher practice?
- Dr. Fadi Dagher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Dagher practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Buffalo Surgeons.