Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Do NOT use this Doctor show details Do NOT use this Doctor
by Jess on Mar 28th, 2015

Fadi Dagher RUINED my lips a year ago when injecting restylane. Please do not try to "save money" going with Dr. Dagher, you will regret it and end up with bumpy lips :( he doesn't know what he's doing, won't know how to fix it and then he'll just start ignoring you.

May be good at major surgery, not good at fillers show details May be good at major surgery, not good at fillers
by Jess on Mar 12th, 2015

Nice man, but DO NOT have this doctor do your lips - he does not know how to use filler correctly. He may know surgery - but not fillers. He injected my lips a little less than a year ago and I still have a lump!! :( My regular doctor (Dr. Koch - who's an amazing doctor) said it may or may not go away. They were also "crooked" - he after trusting him again (this was the first time I had done fillers so I didn't know better), wasn't able to fix them and then stopped answering my texts altogether (that was his preferred way of communication and I texted him 3 times during this whole ordeal) - not very professional. I thought saving a $100 was a good idea, but my advice to you would be - get it done by a professional and pay the $550 instead of the $450 Dr. Fadi Dagher will charge you. It's not worth ending up with something that can't be fixed :(

The Doctor Who Saved My Life show details The Doctor Who Saved My Life
by K. K. on Apr 6th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr.Fadi Dagher saved my life 13 years ago. After a few years, he changed location and I did, also. I saw many doctors and now due to different insuran ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com