A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Demashkieh is Excellent. Dr. Demashkieh has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Demashkieh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Demashkieh graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Demashkieh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- William Beaumont Hospital-Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demashkieh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Demashkieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fadi Demashkieh practice?
Dr. Fadi Demashkieh practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MI and Washington, MI.
See Rochester Internists.