A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi El-Salibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi El-Salibi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi El-Salibi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Salibi graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. El-Salibi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi El-Salibi MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fadi El-Salibi practice?
- Dr. Fadi El-Salibi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fadi El-Salibi practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: North Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Infectious Disease Doctors.