A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Eliya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Eliya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Eliya, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Eliya graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Eliya has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Eliya MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi Eliya practice?
- Dr. Fadi Eliya has 7 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Eliya practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.