A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Ghanem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Ghanem, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Ghanem, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anti-aging and Wt Loss.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanem graduated from American University Of Beirut.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanem has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghanem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fadi G. Ghanem practice?
Dr. Fadi Ghanem practices Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Medical Oncology near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Spring Family Physicians, Spring Emergency Physicians, Spring General Practitioners, and Spring Oncologists.