A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Ghanem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Ghanem, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Ghanem, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanem graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Ghanem has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi George Ghanem MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fadi G. Ghanem practice?
- Dr. Fadi Ghanem has 1 office location.
Dr. Fadi Ghanem practices Family Medicine near Spring, TX.
See Spring Family Physicians.