A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Habib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Habib, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from French Faculty of Medicine of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Habib has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi A Habib MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi A. Habib practice?
- Dr. Fadi Habib has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Habib practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.