A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Habib is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habib
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Habib Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Habib, DO, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from French Faculty of Medicine of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Habib has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi A Habib DO and MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi A. Habib practice?
- Dr. Fadi Habib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Habib practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.