Dr. Fadi Habib MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Chicago, IL

3.3

January 26th, 2016
Great
This doctor is one of the best you can find! Yes, he sometimes is late to his appointments. That happens when you are a busy doctor and get emergency calls.

May 10th, 2015
He spent a lot of time tooting his own horn that he's the best urologist in the area. After my dad's procedure he didn't explain much to my mom then never came back to check on my dad even though he was having complications from the anesthesia. My mom was never given any discharge instructions other than a paper stating to come back for an appointment to take out the catheter. When they arrived for the appointment, the office was closed. Apparently they canceled the clinic without informing their patient. I called the answering service to have him paged. He sounded annoyed by my call and told me it's easy for my dad to take the catheter out himself and gave me some hurried instructions over the phone. I called my parents and gave them the instructions and they said they couldn't find what Dr. Habib said to look for on the catheter device. My dad went an entire weekend with the catheter still in and endured several major family functions in pain and discomfort. On Monday they called Dr. Habib who got angry at them, stating he gave me instructions on how to remove the catheter and why hadn't they done it already. Then, he didn't even see them himself but told them to go to another office. At the office, one of the staff finally removed the catheter for my dad, and, based on what the staff needed to do to remove the catheter, there is no way my parents could have done this themselves. Dr. Habib never apologized for canceling the appointment and not letting my dad know. Instead, he was arrogant and rude and got angry that we inconvenienced him by not doing his job for him. We're switching urologists. He may be the best in the Chicago-land area, but who cares about that if he doesn't care about his patients?

October 14th, 2014
Very Arrogant And Rude.

September 30th, 2013
very good doctor

July 31st, 2012
A fantastic doctor
Extremely thorough and honest. Very good at his profession and cares about his patients.

November 1st, 2011
The worst Urologist
I don't know how this man has a medical license. He is the most arrogant physician i have encountered and would not recommend him to anyone. Sometimes its hard to understand him and whenever i ask a question to elaborate, he would get angry. Zero professionalism!