A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Hanbali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Hanbali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanbali graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanbali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Sierra Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi S Hanbali FACS and MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Surgery, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi S. Hanbali practice?
- Dr. Fadi Hanbali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Hanbali practices Neurological Surgery, Surgery, and Medical Oncology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons and El Paso Oncologists.