A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Jabr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Jabr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Jabr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabr graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Jabr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Horizon Medical Center
- Health Associates Of Peace Harbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Ibrahim Jabr MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fadi I. Jabr practice?
- Dr. Fadi Jabr has 1 office location.
Dr. Fadi Jabr practices Internal Medicine near Dickson, TN.
See Dickson Internists.