A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Lakkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Lakkis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakkis graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lakkis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi George Lakkis MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fadi G. Lakkis practice?
- Dr. Fadi Lakkis has 1 office location.
Dr. Fadi Lakkis practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.