A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Maalouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Maalouf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maalouf
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maalouf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Maalouf, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maalouf graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Maalouf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Franciscan Hospital for Children
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Toufic Maalouf MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fadi T. Maalouf practice?
- Dr. Fadi Maalouf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Maalouf practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.