A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Maalouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Maalouf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Maalouf, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maalouf graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Maalouf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Franciscan Hospital for Children
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Toufic Maalouf MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fadi T. Maalouf practice?
- Dr. Fadi Maalouf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Maalouf practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.