A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Matar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Matar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Matar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Matar graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Matar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi A Matar MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi A. Matar practice?
- Dr. Fadi Matar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Matar practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL.
See Tampa Cardiologists.