A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Matar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Matar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matar
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Matar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Matar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Matar graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Matar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi A Matar MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi A. Matar practice?
- Dr. Fadi Matar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Matar practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL.
See Tampa Cardiologists.