A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Nabhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Nabhan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Nabhan, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabhan graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nabhan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Nabhan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Fadi Nabhan practice?
- Dr. Fadi Nabhan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Nabhan practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Normal, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Normal Endocrinologists.