A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Naddour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Naddour is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Naddour, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naddour graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Naddour has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naddour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan