A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Naddour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Naddour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Naddour, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naddour graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Naddour has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Health Center
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Naddour MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi Naddour practice?
- Dr. Fadi Naddour has 1 office location.
Dr. Fadi Naddour practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Warren, OH.
See Warren Cardiologists.