A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Naddour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Naddour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naddour
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Naddour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Naddour, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naddour graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Naddour has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Health Center
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Naddour MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi Naddour practice?
- Dr. Fadi Naddour has 1 office location.
Dr. Fadi Naddour practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Warren, OH.
See Warren Cardiologists.