Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fadi Naddour
Dr. Fadi Naddour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, OH. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Naddour is affiliated with St Joseph Health Center, ValleyCare Trumbull Memorial Hospital and Trumbull. Dr. Naddour has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fadi Naddour has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Fadi Naddour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, OH.
Dr. Larry Woods
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Warren, OH 0.01 mi42
Dr. Carlos Ricotti
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Warren, OH 0.05 mi45
Dr. Fernando Chaves
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Warren, OH 0.08 mi37