Dr. Fadi Nasr MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

January 5th, 2017
Dr. Nasr is a wonderful caring Doctor. He doesn't rush when he comes in to talk with you. He sits and takes his time he. And with that kind of an attitude from a Doctor you know they really care. I THANK GOD.....!!! He's my Doctor!!!🤗️

November 3rd, 2016
Dr. Nasr is kind, considerate and a wonderfully skilled physician. I have met many people who know Dr. Nasr and all have spoken highly of him. Within the medical community all the comments I have heard, have been positive. During my office visits, he has answered my questions. He has spent the extra time without me feeling I have to stand on his feet to keep him from running out the door. This is rare as I have been to many doctors recently. He took excellent care of me during my back surgery. I have had to wait before being seen, but he is worth waiting for.

September 21st, 2016
Great Doctor
I may be facing a very large surgery. Dr Nasr explained everything to me. He is going to explore all options and leave surgery as last resort. Kind, Caring, Gentle man. Could not be happier!

August 11th, 2016
Outstanding Results, Highly Recommend
I had a massive herniated disc and sciatica getting worse over months, but didn't know what was happening. One day I couldn't move on the floor in extreme pain. Luckily I had my cell phone and called 911. Dr. Nasr viewed the xray and I had immediate surgery the next morning. Right after surgery I was literally walking again and 95% of the burning and sharp pain down my leg and back were gone. It was a miracle. His staff and the hospital were very hospitable and made me feel at home until the moment I left. I'm very thankful to have had him perform my surgery and would trust my life in his hands any day. 5 years later, I'm still doing great! Thank you Dr. Nasr

July 28th, 2016
Awesome doctor, explained everything very well. I have had two back surgies by Dr.Nasr and both turned out great. Last surgery 360 L5 S1 fusion, 4 weeks post op feel better than I thought. His crew and Spine Hospital crew I give a 5 star also. I highly recommend Dr. Nasr and his crew.

May 3rd, 2016
so capable and talented and caring!

January 10th, 2016