A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Nicolas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Nicolas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicolas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicolas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Nicolas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicolas graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nicolas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Joseph Nicolas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fadi J. Nicolas practice?
- Dr. Fadi Nicolas has 1 office location.
Dr. Fadi Nicolas practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.