Dr. Fadi Nicolas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 13th, 2012
Grateful for Dr. Nicolas
I've been seeing Dr. Nicolas for a few years now. He's the best psychiatrist I've had. He listens and cares and is honest with me. We have our differences but we work through them. He celebrates my successes and takes care of me when I'm struggling. I trust him and we work together on my recovery.

April 23rd, 2011
HIghest Recommendations
Dr. Nicolas is a psychiatrist of the highest order, in my eyes. He is a quick learner, very bright, well-informed, and in particular, has an outstanding, personal, humane manner. Dr. Nicolas is truly interested in his patients, takes time to understand and explain, is totally dedicated to them. He is on top of all the details, too, and can objectively take input and put it to good use. He is my son's physician and helped straighten out a vey rough path, previously. I cannot say enough to give him my highest recommendation.

October 2nd, 2010
Caring & Wicked Smart
I think the title says it all. This doc is a great listener and "team" with the patient (a.k.a. me). Very intelligent and thinks outside the box...which helped me immensely during a hospital stay. I could tell he cared beyond the stay to ensuring I had great follow-up outpatient care, etc. He also showed a lot of respect to the nursing and other staff -- which says a lot about his character.

April 4th, 2010
He is a dork, just look past it
He cured my craziness with compassion and a caring touch. You're my inspiration!