A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Oska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Oska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Oska, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Oska graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Oska has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Oska MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fadi Oska practice?
- Dr. Fadi Oska has 5 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Oska practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Troy, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.