A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Oska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Oska is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Oska, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Oska graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Oska has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oska accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans