Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fadi Saab
Dr. Fadi Saab, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Wyoming, MI. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Saab is affiliated with Metro Health Hospital, Spectrum Health-Reed City Campus and Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Fadi Saab has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Fadi Saab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyoming, MI.
Dr. Peter Hahn
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Wyoming, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Michael Sumners
Wyoming, MI 0 mi7
Dr. Erwin Haas
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Wyoming, MI 0 mi48