A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Saab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Saab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saab
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Saab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Saab, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saab graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Saab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi A Saab FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi A. Saab practice?
- Dr. Fadi Saab has 1 office location.
Dr. Fadi Saab practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Wyoming, MI.
See Wyoming Internists and Wyoming Cardiologists.