A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Saab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Saab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saab
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Saab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Saab, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saab graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Saab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi A Saab FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fadi A. Saab practice?
- Dr. Fadi Saab has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Saab practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Wyoming, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Allegan, MI.
See Wyoming Internists and Wyoming Cardiologists.