Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fadi Saba
Dr. Fadi Saba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with other offices in Saint Petersburg, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saba is affiliated with Bayfront Health St Petersburg, Palms of Pasadena Hospital and Kindred Hospital St Petersburg. Dr. Saba has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Fadi Saba has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fadi Saba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Katherine Chiu
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0 mi15
Dr. Reinhard Rott
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Saint Petersburg, FL 0 mi22