A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Saied:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Saied is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saied
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saied graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Suliman Saied DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fadi S. Saied practice?
- Dr. Fadi Saied has 1 office location.
Dr. Fadi Saied practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Surgeons.