A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Saied:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Saied is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saied
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saied Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saied graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Suliman Saied DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fadi S. Saied practice?
- Dr. Fadi Saied has 1 office location.
Dr. Fadi Saied practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Surgeons.