Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Ross Noden on Apr 25th, 2016

Great staff as well!

Knee deep show details Knee deep
by Pam B on Apr 19th, 2016

Dr. Saied has a great bedside manner and explains what is going on so that it is easy to understand. The staff is wonderful. They are very helpful throughout the process. They are quick to return calls and get the answers that are needed.

Wonderful Experience!!! show details Wonderful Experience!!!
by Teresa J on Apr 14th, 2016

I'm impressed with Dr Saied's energy and enthusiasm!!! I felt like I was the most important patient and most of my questions were answered before I had to ask them!!! I feel like a new person with my new knee and I know I know my quality of life will continue to get better, thank you Dr Saied!!!

Hip Patient show details Hip Patient
by Brian Pierce on Apr 7th, 2016

From the first visit with the doc he was able to pinpoint the problem, gave me alternatives and after trying revolve the issue without surgery, made it an easy decision. Between having the right doctor and the right facility the experience was extremely successful. I would recommend Dr. Saied to anyone who is need of a skilled and personable Orthopedic, although he is a busy guy.

Meniscus Repair show details Meniscus Repair
by Marianne Weigelt on Apr 6th, 2016

Always able to keep in touch through Health Loop. Even got an answer to a question on a Saturday. I felt like Dr. Saied was always on top of my condition.

Program Assistant show details Program Assistant
by Patricia Chavez on Apr 4th, 2016

From the first day I met Dr. Saiaed I felt very comfortable and confident he was the real thing. I'm happy with the surgery and how well I am progressing.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Nita Duhart on Mar 28th, 2016

Doctor and his staff have been awesome with helping me to understand and to obtain all that I needed for this surgery. I would and have referred Dr. Saied and his staff to others. I knew right up front just what to expect and have not been disappointed by any aspect of this procedure.

KNEE REPLACEMENT show details KNEE REPLACEMENT
by Colleen Conner on Mar 23rd, 2016

The surgery went well and so is the healing process. When I went to therapy up here at the Kern Valley Hospital, they asked who my doctor was and when I told them Dr Saied, they said he's the best! He is a very busy doctor and is hard to get a hold of by phone. But he is the best!

Hip replacement show details Hip replacement
by Mark Wattenbarger on Mar 14th, 2016

He did a great job before and after the surgery. His staff was also great they answered all the questions during and after hours. I would recommend this Dr. And his staff to anyone.

Very satisfied y show details Very satisfied y
by Julia L Estrada on Mar 9th, 2016

Dr Saied was vey pleasant and gave me all the imformation I needed to understand what would be happening the day of surgery . The care after surgery has been exceptional by him and staff and the fact tthey check up with you daily is great . So l'm very satisfied with the care i have had .

Patient show details Patient
by De An Drakos on Mar 7th, 2016

The staff was very helpful with the entire process. I felt very comfortable with Dr Saied and trusted him completely to do my hip surgery.

Mrs show details Mrs
by Peggy Hall on Feb 10th, 2016

Dr. Saied is very easy to talk to and very Courteous, and Prompt. He showed me my Xrays of my Knee and explained what he did in surgery and told me that he doesn't want me to have a knee replacement . His staff is very Courteous especially Melissa Waters :) . I would and will tell my family and friends. Keep up the Great Work and Thank You Very Much, Dr. Saied and Staff.

Very Happy Patient show details Very Happy Patient
by Christine S on Feb 4th, 2016

Dr. Saied's bedside manner is wonderful. He always has time for questions. Tells you what he is going to do any why. Entire staff wonderful and helpful! Had hip replacement and able to get around without walker or cane after only 7 days. Amazing experience. I would certainly recommend Dr. Saied to family/friends and will, without hesitation, return if I need another procedure.

Dr. Saied Truly has your best interest in mind. show details Dr. Saied Truly has your best interest in mind.
by Michael Bush on Jan 5th, 2016

Dr. Saied is a young energetic doctor with new ideas in knee health. I have shared his name around my circle of influence in the medicine community and all reviews have been positive. He has a great bedside manner and explains exactly what to expect in the procedure and treatment. I would most definitely recommend Dr Saied for knee work. Access to him is limited due to his busy schedule so making friends with Melissa Waters is a big benefit. Even though he is busy he always is patient and takes his time with you while you do have him.

Retired show details Retired
by Linda D. Sasser on Dec 3rd, 2015

Dr. Saied always explained things very clearly and answered all my questions. He has a great personality, and I would gladly recommend him.

by Patricia Payne on Nov 23rd, 2015

I think Dr.Fadi Saied was wonderful... My experience on the whole has been great. My surgery has been 2 weeks ago today.My pain level is good.I am walking without the assiatance of a cane or walker.

GOOD CARING DOCTOR show details GOOD CARING DOCTOR
by BECKY SHELDON on Nov 19th, 2015

Dr Saied is very professional and kind. He went out of his way to make me comfortable and make sure I understand everything that would happen and how to handle it,,I would refer him to anyone seeking a surgeon to have their knee replaced..

Hip replacement show details Hip replacement
by Dorothy Row on Nov 12th, 2015

He is straight forward with what he expects. Good bed side manner. I like how he explained the surgery and what I should expect from it.

by Carol Tyner on Nov 9th, 2015

Dr. Saied was very informative. Took the time to explain everything and answered all my questions. He also was very straight forward with the information and didn't sugar coat anything.

Excellent Surgeon! show details Excellent Surgeon!
by Diane Irish on Oct 16th, 2015

Dr. Sied told me I had big problems and I would be a delicate and dificult case from my first visit. I appreciated his skilled truthful honest opion! Turns out I was his worse case in 8 years. He did a complete revision on my knee. He cleaned up a 14 year old messy replacement put in by another doctor. Yes, parts were probably worn out, but metal post do not rotate themselves! The whole knee did not fit together, EVER! I'm only 2 weeks post op, and still feel pretty lousy, but my knee does not wobble about anymore. My confident, gifted Dr. Saied has skillfully put me back together. So thankful for this man!

Torn meniscus show details Torn meniscus
by Carlos on Oct 8th, 2015

I was dealing with this problem for a while, then I wen to Dr. Saied office, and he went through all options I had to get better. First, he gave a cortisone shot to help with the swelling, and told about the arthroscopic procedure to fix the problem. Surgical procedure was as expected and recovery has been fast. Now I'm ready to start physical therapies to strength my muscles, and get back to normal life with no pain at all in my knee. After surgery his staff contacted me to check how I was doing, or if I had any question or concern. Very courteous staff. I would recommend Dr. Saied to anyone with knee problems.

Doctor's Response

Hello, Carlos. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Southern California Orthopedic Institute and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing Southern California Orthopedic Institute for your orthopedic needs.

by Anne Scott on Sep 28th, 2015

Dr. Saied is competent, thorough, personable, positive, and hands on. He listens and takes adequate time during office visits. I have complete faith in the success of my hip replacement surgery and post care.

Doctor's Response

Hello, Anne! Thank you for sharing your kind comments! We really appreciate it. Thank you for choosing Southern California Orthopedic Institute for your orthopedic needs.

new knee show details new knee
by Barb Porter on Sep 7th, 2015

Able to bend right away and was at 110 degrees at 10 days. Surgery went better than I expected but I was disappointed that I was sick coming out of the anesthetic,

Doctor's Response

Hello, Barb. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for Southern California Orthopedic Institute for your orthopedic needs. Hope all is well!

by Raymond Morain on Aug 13th, 2015

Dr. Saved is passionate about he work and extremely knowledgeable. He wants the very best possible outcome for his patients and strives to make that happen.

Doctor's Response

Good morning, Raymond. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Southern California Orthopedic Institute and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing Southern California Orthopedic Institute for your orthopedic needs.

total hip replacement show details total hip replacement
Aug 3rd, 2015

Yes I would choose this doctor again

Doctor's Response

Hello. Thank you for choosing Southern California Orthopedic Institute for your orthopedic needs!

by Linda D. Aron on Jul 27th, 2015

Dr Saied has been the most amazing doctor I have ever seen. He tells you what he sees with no sugar coating. He had a seminar which was very informative, and I felt I got to know him so much better by his presentation. I went into my knee surgery with all the confidence in Dr Saied and the results show that he knows what he is talking about! I have recommended him to my friends and they are happy to find such an outstanding professional in this field. Thank you Dr Saied!

Doctor's Response

Good morning, Linda. We are so happy to hear about your positive experience. We appreciate your kind words! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Southern California Orthopedic Institute.

Right total knee replacement. show details Right total knee replacement.
by Steve Schaeffer on Jul 13th, 2015

Dr Saied took the time to explain what will be happening with the surgery. He explained what area I would have most pain after surgery in my knee and why there is pain. An important point and his concern to control pain with medication to speed the recovery process. With that in mind he stressed to me to be sure to do the exercises to get the muscles working again after surgery and to get flexibility back in the knee joint.

Doctor's Response

Good morning, Steven. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Southern California Orthopedic Institute and for choosing us for your orthopedic needs.

OUTSTANDING show details OUTSTANDING
by Eldon B on Jul 8th, 2015

Great surgeon inspires confidence. Extremely good bedside manner. Very friendly, caring and efficient office staff. This was our best doctor's office experience in many years.

Doctor's Response

Hello, Eldon. Thank you for sharing your kind comments! We really appreciate it. Thank you for choosing Southern California Orthopedic Institute for your orthopedic needs.

It is hard but worth it! show details It is hard but worth it!
by Judie on Jul 8th, 2015

Dr Saied explained the surgery in such a way for me to know that I was doing the right thing. The recovery is slow but patience is not one of my strong points. I was walking well with no aides 4 days post surgery & continue to improve steadily each day.

Doctor's Response

Hello, Judie. It's great to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Southern California Orthopedic Institute.

by Shellie K. on Jul 6th, 2015

Dr. Saied and his staff, are very caring, attentive and professional.

Doctor's Response

Good morning, Shellie. Thank you for showing your appreciation. It made our day! Thank you for choosing Southern California Orthopedic Institute for your orthopedic needs.

by Gloria Mullen on Jul 2nd, 2015

Dr. Saied is very thorough, explaining in detail about the procedure, so you know what to expect all along the way. Contacts me every day for 2 weeks before surgery, and every day since surgery to see how I am doing.

Doctor's Response

Hello, Gloria. It is great to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Southern California Orthopedic Institute. Hope all is well.

Very Happy show details Very Happy
by Tyna on Jun 26th, 2015

Dr Saied is one of the best doctors I've encountered he is straightforward, honest, & tells you like it is. I was in so much pain before my hip surgery and unable to walk without pain. Today after my hip surgery, it's been two and half weeks, I can walk with no pain. I would recommend him to anyone who asks about my hips.

Doctor's Response

Good morning, Tyna. We are so happy to hear about your positive experience. We appreciate your kind words! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Southern California Orthopedic Institute.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Doris Gayle Kuhar on May 1st, 2015

Dr. Saied is a passionate, caring surgeon, wanting the best functioning for the patient. He is very thorough in his explanations and encourages questions. I have recommended Dr. Saied to friends and healthcare workers. What I appreciated the most was his honesty with my condition and prognosis; and supporting me in my decision for surgery, not his. The Healthloop communication is an exemplary addition to the pre and post surgical event.

Doctor's Response

Good morning, Doris. Thank you for your kind words! We're so glad to hear you feel this way. Thank you for choosing Southern California Orthopedic Institute for your care.

PapaLeo show details PapaLeo
by Leonard Denney on Apr 21st, 2015

Dr. Saied treats us like close family and understands the life issues that go on outside of the Dr. Office. On the first visit he explained the pros and cons of the surgery explaining what would happen if I did not get the surgery and both the pros and cons of the surgery which helped us make our decision.

If you need Surgery, He's the guy! show details If you need Surgery, He's the guy!
by Thomas Allen on Mar 26th, 2015

Dr. Saied instills confidence. He has a great ability to ease tension and explain what he is going to do and why. He is an excellent listener and speaks in layman terms. He is caring and very proactive. After surgery he communicates on almost a daily basis.

Feb 18th, 2015

Really attentive Doctor, kind of cute he is really short.

nice hip show details nice hip
by Timothy Wilson-Smith on Feb 2nd, 2015

Dr. Saied has great concern for his patients. He is very thorough when it comes to determining and establishing the necessity for treatment, which insures less trouble from insurance companies for authorization. I'm very great full for this doctor and all the resources at SCOI.

Jan 19th, 2015

I've been extremely happy with my total knee replacement so far. Dr. Saied is precise and extraordinarily competent. He totally prepared me for my surgery answering all my questions. I have really appreciated the daily online check-in allowing me to ask any questions or express any concerns while recovering and the reply has been very timely.

by LaQueta D on Jan 12th, 2015

Good Care, Personal Care, Good Explanation of what is going on and what to expect.