If you need Surgery, He's the guy! show details If you need Surgery, He's the guy!
by Thomas Allen on Mar 26th, 2015

Dr. Saied instills confidence. He has a great ability to ease tension and explain what he is going to do and why. He is an excellent listener and speaks in layman terms. He is caring and very proactive. After surgery he communicates on almost a daily basis.

Feb 18th, 2015

Really attentive Doctor, kind of cute he is really short.

nice hip show details nice hip
by Timothy Wilson-Smith on Feb 2nd, 2015

Dr. Saied has great concern for his patients. He is very thorough when it comes to determining and establishing the necessity for treatment, which insures less trouble from insurance companies for authorization. I'm very great full for this doctor and all the resources at SCOI.

Jan 19th, 2015

I've been extremely happy with my total knee replacement so far. Dr. Saied is precise and extraordinarily competent. He totally prepared me for my surgery answering all my questions. I have really appreciated the daily online check-in allowing me to ask any questions or express any concerns while recovering and the reply has been very timely.

by LaQueta D on Jan 12th, 2015

Good Care, Personal Care, Good Explanation of what is going on and what to expect.