by Linda D. Aron on Jul 27th, 2015

Dr Saied has been the most amazing doctor I have ever seen. He tells you what he sees with no sugar coating. He had a seminar which was very informative, and I felt I got to know him so much better by his presentation. I went into my knee surgery with all the confidence in Dr Saied and the results show that he knows what he is talking about! I have recommended him to my friends and they are happy to find such an outstanding professional in this field. Thank you Dr Saied!

Right total knee replacement. show details Right total knee replacement.
by Steve Schaeffer on Jul 13th, 2015

Dr Saied took the time to explain what will be happening with the surgery. He explained what area I would have most pain after surgery in my knee and why there is pain. An important point and his concern to control pain with medication to speed the recovery process. With that in mind he stressed to me to be sure to do the exercises to get the muscles working again after surgery and to get flexibility back in the knee joint.

OUTSTANDING show details OUTSTANDING
by Eldon B on Jul 8th, 2015

Great surgeon inspires confidence. Extremely good bedside manner. Very friendly, caring and efficient office staff. This was our best doctor's office experience in many years.

It is hard but worth it! show details It is hard but worth it!
by Judie on Jul 8th, 2015

Dr Saied explained the surgery in such a way for me to know that I was doing the right thing. The recovery is slow but patience is not one of my strong points. I was walking well with no aides 4 days post surgery & continue to improve steadily each day.

Best patient show details Best patient
by Sandy Browne on Jul 7th, 2015

Absolutely the best surgeon I have ever experienced. Demanded equal participation from me (this is why I chose him, because I was told this), extremely competent with the procedure, no BS, utterly charming and the entire staff is remarkable considering the current state of medical providers.

by Shellie K. on Jul 6th, 2015

Dr. Saied and his staff, are very caring, attentive and professional.

by Gloria Mullen on Jul 2nd, 2015

Dr. Saied is very thorough, explaining in detail about the procedure, so you know what to expect all along the way. Contacts me every day for 2 weeks before surgery, and every day since surgery to see how I am doing.

Very Happy show details Very Happy
by Tyna on Jun 26th, 2015

Dr Saied is one of the best doctors I've encountered he is straightforward, honest, & tells you like it is. I was in so much pain before my hip surgery and unable to walk without pain. Today after my hip surgery, it's been two and half weeks, I can walk with no pain. I would recommend him to anyone who asks about my hips.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Doris Gayle Kuhar on May 1st, 2015

Dr. Saied is a passionate, caring surgeon, wanting the best functioning for the patient. He is very thorough in his explanations and encourages questions. I have recommended Dr. Saied to friends and healthcare workers. What I appreciated the most was his honesty with my condition and prognosis; and supporting me in my decision for surgery, not his. The Healthloop communication is an exemplary addition to the pre and post surgical event.

PapaLeo show details PapaLeo
by Leonard Denney on Apr 21st, 2015

Dr. Saied treats us like close family and understands the life issues that go on outside of the Dr. Office. On the first visit he explained the pros and cons of the surgery explaining what would happen if I did not get the surgery and both the pros and cons of the surgery which helped us make our decision.

If you need Surgery, He's the guy! show details If you need Surgery, He's the guy!
by Thomas Allen on Mar 26th, 2015

Dr. Saied instills confidence. He has a great ability to ease tension and explain what he is going to do and why. He is an excellent listener and speaks in layman terms. He is caring and very proactive. After surgery he communicates on almost a daily basis.

Feb 18th, 2015

Really attentive Doctor, kind of cute he is really short.

nice hip show details nice hip
by Timothy Wilson-Smith on Feb 2nd, 2015

Dr. Saied has great concern for his patients. He is very thorough when it comes to determining and establishing the necessity for treatment, which insures less trouble from insurance companies for authorization. I'm very great full for this doctor and all the resources at SCOI.

Jan 19th, 2015

I've been extremely happy with my total knee replacement so far. Dr. Saied is precise and extraordinarily competent. He totally prepared me for my surgery answering all my questions. I have really appreciated the daily online check-in allowing me to ask any questions or express any concerns while recovering and the reply has been very timely.

by LaQueta D on Jan 12th, 2015

Good Care, Personal Care, Good Explanation of what is going on and what to expect.