A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Salloum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Salloum is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salloum graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Salloum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Salloum MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fadi Salloum practice?
- Dr. Fadi Salloum has 17 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Salloum practices Internal Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Troy, MI.
See Pontiac Internists.